inequality - middle class no longer has the income to maintain American business,
while the super-rich just hoarde their excess incomes from all sources,
- the money is rigged toward the top 1% which allows "controlling" campaigns and
unfair legislative practice as the founding fathers warned of. The oxymoronic
"citizens united" and corporate personhood must be rescinded to restore at least
some of the "power to the people".
- Trickle-down economics is a lie and a fraud, enabling and enriching only the "1 %",
with tax cuts only for them, while not creating jobs at all, as they absconded with
such proceeds to foreign shores, untaxed and unregulated.
- Tax cuts for the wealthy, skewed legislation and subsidies, usurious bailouts, all
have ruined the country, putting the load of that debt on the backs of common
Americans by transferring it through such vehicles as the FDIC, etal. in usurious,
often felonious fashion, but for which no actions to date exist "for some reason".
- All this has lead to massive deficits due to a lack of taxable income at all levels...
- the middle classes due to their joblessness
- the super-rich, due to their absconding unopposed and untaxed
- The super-rich must be taxed more, including increases as above, on capital gains,
and stock transactions (rescinded quite a while ago), etal.
- We need the return of Glass-Steagal, and similar bank rules, modified to minimize
moral hazard that all caused the banking melt-downs and bailouts. This must
also be dealt with by breaking up big banks that have shown any such tendencies,
practices or had such outcomes, with principle officials being subpoenaed, tried,
and convicted with jail time and forfiture to properly discourage such examples
- Loan modifications must be made for mortgage holders of good record, so that their
homes are no longer "underwater" , and otherwise in trouble due to no fault of
their own, as one example of "reparation" of the American way of life fast
- Reinvest in the American infrastructure at all levels and in all "industries", including
education to rid our young of the "dumbing down" started a generation ago
- We must elect a man for potus who will help reinvigorate and return America to
prosperity and its former place in the world with a population worthy of that